*If you have not received a confirmation, your registration has not gone through. Please contact us at email@example.com so we can ensure you are registered.*
1. Respect everyone at camp. Please treat everyone the way you would like to be treated.
2. Follow directions from staff and counselors.
3. Follow the schedule.
4. Dress modestly.
5. No physical or verbal abuse or bullying.
6. No smoking, recreational drugs, alcohol, or weapons.
7. Limited cellphone use. No electronic games, or computers.
8. There is a 11 PM curfew for campers. Remain in your cabins after 11 PM.
9. Keep all gender engagement PPL: Public, Purposeful, and Limited
10. Stay with your cabin group unless you have permission from your counselor.
© 2015, Mizaan Retreat
Simple Theme Powered by WordPress